My photo
Welcome to Prospero's Blog! My wife Mollie and I work together in our Rough Magic studio on the coast of Maine. I've always loved old books, memorabilia, curiosities and Americana (especially 19th century dramatic literature) and am happy to share my discoveries in my Etsy Shops. Please come by and browse ~ there's just no telling what you'll find!

January 12, 2013

Going Green in Twenty Thirteen

Wool Mittens from Recycled Sweaters
New Year's Resolution:
  • Go Green!
  • ReCycle
  • UpCycle
  • ReStore
  • RePurpose
  • ReStore





Here are some fabulous eco-friendly ideas by members of the Etsy Maine Team.

 

2 comments:

Deborah Diemer said...

Great Treasury Joe...thanks for including my Econip Mouse!

www.injoyemporium.blogspot.com

Prospero Joe said...

Many thanks Deborah. I had a great time putting it together, and that Mouse makes me smile every time I see it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...