My photo
Welcome to Prospero's Blog! My wife Mollie and I work together in our Rough Magic studio on the coast of Maine. I've always loved old books, memorabilia, curiosities and Americana (especially 19th century dramatic literature) and am happy to share my discoveries in my Etsy Shops. Please come by and browse ~ there's just no telling what you'll find!

September 11, 2011

For Our Unconquerable Souls


The Spirit of America.

Remembering 911 ... every day.












'For Our Unconquerable Souls!' by ProsperosBookshelf

William Ernest Henley (1849-1903) "Invictus"


Vintage 60s Victorian R...
$18.00

Vintage Wax Candle Spir...
$10.00

Winged Victory Vintage ...
$18.00

1980s 3-D John Suchy Ar...
$24.50

GIANT loudspeaker NOW H...
$100.00

Vintage Photo - Men at ...
$3.49

Antique Religious Icon ...
$59.99

Civil War Era TinType A...
$6.00

Navajo Yeii Spirit Pend...
$32.00

Vintage Wood Church Lam...
$47.00

Large vintage 1970s Wor...
$45.00

Vintage Americana, Vint...
$8.00

Native American Beaded ...
$15.00

Vintage Veterans of For...
$20.00

TREASURY item: SALE 191...
$7.99

Victory medal 1914-1918
$45.00

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
©2011 ProsperosBookshelf.

5 comments:

Niftic Vintage said...

Wonderful tribute my friend! Thank you for letting us not forget.

Moms Antiques and Things said...

Beautiful tribute, never forget! My tears still flow, my heart still aches for those lost and their families. My pride in my country and for those who serve remains strong. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

jstinson said...

I am so honored that you selected my Thunderbird necklace as a part of this tribute. Mvto and Wado (Thank you in Creek and Cherokee)for this.

Whimzy Thyme said...

I am honored to be part of your tribute. From a proud and grateful American.

Cassie's Tale said...

A wonderful tribute. We are honored to be a part of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...