My photo
Welcome to Prospero's Blog! My wife Mollie and I work together in our Rough Magic studio on the coast of Maine. I've always loved old books, memorabilia, curiosities and Americana (especially 19th century dramatic literature) and am happy to share my discoveries in my Etsy Shops. Please come by and browse ~ there's just no telling what you'll find!

May 11, 2011

Summer Camp Challenge Treasury for the Vintage Etsy Society Street Team

Another all-team treasury for the Vintage Etsy Society Street Team. This week's theme is "Summer Camp." Putting this treasury together really got me dreaming ...

Click here to view this treasury on Etsy and visit all these wonderful vintage shops!

To meet the VestiesTeam and learn about our weekly treasury challenge, please visit our team blog: 

The challenge is open to everybody ... so come join the fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
©2011 ProsperosBookshelf.

3 comments:

Bird.in.Hand Laurie said...

Such a great collection, Joe! I think my vintage restaurant ware platters look right at home at Summer Camp :)

rebecca said...

I just love the rustic vibe of your collection!!

ThreeOldKeys said...

Thank you for letting me bring the rainy-day entertainment to camp!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...