My photo
Welcome to Prospero's Blog! My wife Mollie and I work together in our Rough Magic studio on the coast of Maine. I've always loved old books, memorabilia, curiosities and Americana (especially 19th century dramatic literature) and am happy to share my discoveries in my Etsy Shops. Please come by and browse ~ there's just no telling what you'll find!

September 14, 2009

Playwrights and Dramatists! How to Format Your New Play Script

ATTN: Playwrights, Dramatists, Teachers, Students!

Type your new play the way the professionals do ...
with ourxProfessional Playscript Format Guidelines & Sample~~

The one booklet that tells you all about it ~ and shows you how!


Everything you need to know to bring your new play to the top of the heap on every reader's desk:
Title Page
Character List
Setting Descriptions
Acts & Scenes
Page Numbers
Dialogue
Stage Directions
Spacing
Punctuation
Emphasis

"Margin & Tab Setting Guide" and Script Sample included.

And it's only $17.95 + shipping!

Click here or on the imagexto order your copy today.
Then check out our Online Catalog: www.feedbacktheatrebooks.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...